"Legend has it, the warrior women of the Amazon adorned their shields with Amazonite. Remember this, and wear this stone with pride."
Named after the Amazon river of South America, amazonite has been used from Ancient Egypt to Ancient Mesopotamia. Commonly called "the truth stone," it is thought to symbolise balance and radiate calm.
With its lovely, green hues and subtle variations, raw amazonite is a truly beautiful stone. Each pair of these gemstone earrings are perfectly unique. With a flat backing for comfort, they feature a butterfly back for easy changing.
- Each pair of earrings features irregular shaped gemstone between 1cm-1.8cm approx., uniquely beautiful with its own personal variations.
- Due to their irregular shape, the earrings flat back may be visible in a minority of pieces.
- Presented with backing card and in an eco-friendly kraft paper gift box. Fully recycled and recyclable.
- 316 L Stainless Steel Post - Unlike silver plating, stainless steel will not tarnish or discolour - no green ears!
- Feeling gifty? Why not add a personalised message card?
- Please note: Due to hygiene issues, earrings can not be returned, unless faulty.