"Once thought to guard against intoxication, Amethyst has been used throughout antiquity as a symbol of royalty and spirituality."
Amethyst is a beautiful crystal, symbolising awareness, spiritual growth and radiating peace. In Ancient Greece, it was used to carve wine goblets, as it was said to prevent drunkenness.
Ranging from soft lilacs to deep purples, each pair of these beautiful raw amethyst gemstone earrings is unique in shape and hue. With a flat back for comfortable wear, they feature a butterfly back for easy changing.
- Each pair of earrings features irregular shaped gemstone between 1cm-1.8cm approx., uniquely beautiful with its own personal variations.
- Due to their irregular shape, the earrings flat back may be visible in a minority of pieces.
- Presented with backing card and in an eco-friendly kraft paper gift box. Fully recycled and recyclable.
- 316 L Stainless Steel post - Unlike silver plating, stainless steel will not tarnish or discolour - no green ears!
- Feeling gifty? Why not add a personalised message card?
- Please note: Due to hygiene issues, earrings can not be returned, unless faulty.