"Formed from fossilised tree sap, Amber in known in various legends as "the tears of the Gods."
With a smaller stone than its Antique Bronze cousin, our silver plated Amber Rings are delicate and dainty, with a range of colour from honey yellow to fiery orange.
Fully adjustable for a perfect fit, our Baltic Amber Rings are handmade on the Welsh boarder and are presented in a hand stamped ring box with backing card.
- Silver plated adjustable ring with baltic amber gemstone
- Handmade on the Welsh boarder
- Each ring features an irregular shaped gemstone approx 1cm. length. Uniquely beautiful with its own personal variations.
- Presented with backing card and in an eco-friendly kraft paper gift box. Fully recycled and recyclable.
- Feeling gifty? We can personalise the message for you!
- For a chunky, funky ring, check out our Persephone Baltic Amber Ring In Antique Bronze.